FOR A GREENER TOMORROW.
5 Businesses ideas to help make your company green!
- Make sure you are recycling office paper, plastic bottles and cans. Place them near vending areas for cans too. All of our drop-off sites accept mixed office paper and cans.
- Recognize “Green Employees”– Is there one employee who has reached out to make your business green? Show appreciation for employees who work hard to make your sustainability efforts successful.
- Litter Cleanup – Partner with us to clean litter from areas near your business. The Solid Waste District distributes trash bags, gloves and litter grabbers to volunteers. Let your employees use a little work time to volunteer to clean litter.
- Reuse Program – Stop using disposable cups! Mugs are a great way to advertise your business and support reuse. Personalize them for employees!
- Kick off a new recycling initiative – Want to expand your recycling efforts? A company called Teracycle issues recycling collection boxes for almost anything from binders to chip bags. Visit www.terracycle.com and eliminate hard to recycle waste.