FOR A GREENER TOMORROW.
- GEAUGA AND TRUMBULL COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
- All RESIDENTS MUST REMAIN IN VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES
- NO SMOKING
- NO DRUMS, ONLY 5 GALLONS OR LESS
- TRAILER LOADS NOT ACCEPTED!
- TELEVISION LIMIT 2
- NO BUSINESS WASTE WILL BE ACCEPTED - Click here for options
- NO ACETYLENE TANKS OR UNKNOWN TANKS ACCEPTED
- NO LATEX PAINT - Click here for disposal
- ID REQUIRED
- NO MEDICAL WASTE
- NO SMOKE DETECTORS
- NO JOINT COMPOUND
- All residents MUST remain in vehicle at all times
- No boxes, containers, or cans will be returned. If you have old gas or other liquids in a reusable container, please transfer into a disposable bottle before coming to facility for removal
- Make sure none of your personal items are on/near the items to be dropped off.
- Do not hand materials to District staff – we will remove from trunk, truck bed, or back seat
- All District staff will have face coverings and gloves. Face coverings for residents are recommended, but not required.
Trumbull County Collection Facility
Open to all Trumbull and Geauga County residents
5138 Enterprise Blvd.
Warren, Ohio 44481
Toll Free: 800-707-2673
Appliances & Electronics (e-waste)
9:00am - 4:30pm
***Collection Facility closes for the day when wind chill is less than 0°F***
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)
NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH THE WINTER
We accept chemicals, oil-based paints and other HHW materials only during spring-fall months. We typically start accepting HHW on the Wednesday nearest to Earth Day (April 22nd) through the last Wednesday in October.
We collect electronics and appliances all year round.